We have come across some useful articles on Social Media recently that are worth reading. If it’s new to you that you are only supposed to run Facebook promotions through third party apps, or that increased Facebook efforts should result in improved Search Engine Optimization (SEO) rankings, you should check out these links:
- The Social Media Examiner is offering 9 Tips for Running Successful Facebook Contests.
- Shortstack now shares with you their firts e-book: Everything Your Social Media Guru Didn’t Tell You About Facebook Marketing.
- It’s September already, so let’s check out the 50 Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2012 (So Far).
- Did you create a Facebook Profile for your business instead of a Facebook Page? Here is how to convert it easily.
- Are your Facebook Ads getting rejected? You might be making one (or more) of these five mistakes.
- You can download Hubspot’s free ebook, The Step-by-Step Guide to Lovable Marketing Campaigns here.
Enjoy, and come back for more next week!